onsdag 20. april 2011

A HEART AT REST

" Humble yourselves then, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that He, may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you. " 1pet 5, 6-7


I'm back from NYC in my small home town in Norway. I'm still processing some big culture changes & I try to get used to these major differences that have shocked me a few times. Like how there are so few people I meet when I go outside, or how the stores are closed between 5 and 8 pm, and how I'm not able to get frozen yoghurt, and how people never say hi, please or thank you, and how I cant go take any dance class I want any time. How we always meet people at someone's house and hang out there, and how I think, why not walk a couple of hours cause I don't have anything else to do.

The things that are uplifting and smilefaces though are all my beautiful friends that I'm meeting up with again, the time spent with my family, the breathtaking landscape at the seaside of south Norway, coffee and norwegian chocolate..

To be in this preparing phase for my auditions and not knowing what result I'll get, not knowing what comes up next can be frustrating, but God has made me rest & trust in Him, and all who knows me can testify that God has done something inside of me, cause usually I want to know what will happen next, and if not I am stressed out and I would be making a few back up plans. But what God has started in me, He will finish. :)

















Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar