mandag 27. september 2010

Gracious Dad

So, I got reminded about how awesome it is having my life changed because of Gods grace. His grace has changed my life, the way I speak, the way I act, the way I think, the way I dream, the way I feel, the way I make decisions. His grace changes me everyday & I love how He fills me with everything I need when I put my trust in Him, His grace. How God speak & think about me, thats truth. And truth leads to freedom.. And livin a life in freedom thats joy... Smilefaces, yup, biiig smilefaces :D




.... So because of Gods grace ....

- We are saved
eph 2, 4-5

- We are healed
isaiah 53, 5

- We have everything we need
Matt 6, 25-34

- We don't have to worry about anything
1. pet 5, 7

- We can dream BIG
psalm 138, 8

- We can pray BIG
Luk 1, 37

- We are princesses & princes
1. john 3, 1

" Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy & find grace to help us in our time of need. " heb 4, 16

Because of His grace we can love God, people & life.. & if this is what God says about us.. how awesome is He, like.. really. & this is just some of all the things He says about our identity, our lives and our future.. You can complete the list ;)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar