lørdag 26. februar 2011

HE HOLDS YOUR HAND

Sometimes life happens.

Sometimes you can’t avoid get beaten down. Maybe it feels like our circumstances seems to overcome ourselves, as we’re drowning in our own emotions, or questions, or trouble, or fight.

Many of you know what I’m talkin about.

I happend to have some time alone with God, just outside my favorite coffehouse. As I sat at this bench in the dark, with my mocha coffee in my hands, nobody but God knew the cry that came from my heart. I questioned Him some of the things He has put in my heart, out of frustration & doubting thoughts.

His voice was very soft, but it felt very sharp to my heart as He whispered.

Kid, why are you doubting me? You doubt my greatness. You doubt that I can show you the way that I have for you. You are doubting that I can give you what you need whatever circumstances you are in, however crappy or confused of frusrated you may feel. I’m not depending on you or people, I just want your heart to be upright & humbled so I can be glorified in your life. Because I’m your God, The creator of all things, the one who saves, the Father to the fatherless & your Shepherd.

There are & there will be times when we are lost, sometimes we fall, sometimes we can’t even move. But we’re not there alone. Because God holds our hand & His hand is strong, safe & secure.

Though He stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds Him with his hand.” psalm 37,24

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar