søndag 9. januar 2011

Hihhiiii NYC



I'm smiling.

My three weeks vacation in my charming hometown Grimstad has been more than amazing. I've really had the time of my life. Imagine a perfect winter wonderland, snow that covers everything you set your eyes on, a warm house to come home to, christmas decorations inside of it.. But the top of it, a family that welcomes you with open arms & hearts. I've kinda hidden myself in this house to bring most time possible with my beautiful family. The love of a family is one of life's greatest blessings for sure. My best friend Renate is now also married to Morten Wroldsen & oh what a wonderful couple they make. The wedding day was perfect & they looked perfect. It was like being part of a fairy tale, cause she looked like a real princess. And she got her prince. Finally :)

I've not just spent time in Grimstad though. During New Years I stayed with Maria in Sandnes and met my classmates from second high school again. I also got to celebrate new years with some of them & a better start of 2011 I couldn't ask for. It's different not to meet them every day as I did during three life changing years at Lundehaugen. We all live at different places and do different things. It's funny how things works out in its time. The time for everything. As the very words of God says in ecclesiastes 3,1-8 :

A Time for Everything

For everything there is a season,
a time for every activity under heaven.

A time to be born and a time to die.

A time to plant and a time to harvest.

A time to kill and a time to heal.

A time to tear down and a time to build up.

A time to cry and a time to laugh.

A time to grieve and a time to dance.

A time to scatter stones and a time to gather stones.

A time to embrace and a time to turn away.

A time to search and a time to quit searching.

A time to keep and a time to throw away.

A time to tear and a time to mend.

A time to be quiet and a time to speak.

A time to love and a time to hate.

A time for war and a time for peace.


For me it will be a new time in NYC. This time will be different than the months I've had in the city already. I'm heading back to the city with some dreams in my heart for the next weeks & months. I know that I gotta use my time wisely, as I just have some months left in the city. I'm privileged that I can dance, I'm privileged to dance in NYC: I'm privileged that I got to share the first months in NYC together with Maria. I'm privileged that God is with me. In everything.

Walking confident; Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. prov 3,5-6

Hihiihihii NYC <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar