onsdag 28. desember 2011

Know my heart

" Search me O God, & know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me & lead me in the way everlasting " Psalm 139, 23 - 24

one of the reasons I write, is that I get my inner thoughts on paper. I find what lies deeper within me - somehow its a way of getting to my core, which is important to me so that I can live my life with an upright heart.

I find it a huge blessing every time I get together with my closest girl friends, especially. We love to talk about everythin - but in those moments we go deeper & look into our hearts - we get the strength to face whats lyin there, together. That to me shows the wonderful plan God has for us, that He created us to live in fellowship with each other. He knows that 'together' we are found stronger. There is a powerful change we might experience in our lives if we dare to open & share our hearts, & dare to build stronger friendships.

In times of failure though, this often becomes more difficult, & we make a statement really quick; we're not good enough.

Thats not our best way out though - For this reason;

God, who created us, He look into our hearts & when we let him; He'll lead us to walk the path He made clear for us. And - with God - there is full acceptance. Always !

1 kommentar: