mandag 15. november 2010

Stronghold



" The more I seek you, the more I find you. The more I find you, the more I love you..."

This sentence from the song called "The more I seek you" has gone through my head a lot lately. I've noticed that I've started to not only sing this song in my head, but I've also proclaimed these words as I sing out loud. In the shower. In my room. As I walk in the busy streets... These words have changed something in my heart. I'm givin God myself, my every tear, my joy, my desires and my dreams, all of it. Sometimes that is enough. Sometimes we're supposed to do nothing but be with God, in His presence, wrapped in His strong & loving arms.. And He will do the rest.. Than He has our hearts and He can do whatever He desire. Than He can fill our hearts with His love. Than He can make us love. Than He can restore what is broken. He can change what not pleases Him. He can give, not only enough of what we need, seek or pray about, but He gives more than enough.. Thats how He works. Thats what makes Him God. My God and my Stronghold. Givin God our hearts is an act of trust.. This childish faith that makes God greatest as we realize we're nothing without Him. " But the Lord's unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in Him. "psalm 32,10

- The girl that still smiles because of Gods grace -

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar